Terms of Service for Website Wrench
Please read these Terms of Service carefully as they lay out
legal rights and obligations in relation to our web maintenance services
between you, our client, and us, Website Wrench.
Print a copy of these Terms of Service for future reference, as Website Wrench may not keep a copy for each individual client.
These Terms of Service are only available in the English language.
Our business is to serve you, our client by making changes to and keeping your website up-to-date. We do what you tell us to do. We may also analyze your website and then advise you of improvements that should be made to your website but we only make those changes with your permission.
There are no long-term contracts. The services provided by Website Wrench are a task-to-task agreement. You sign up once and use our services as often as you want and when you want.
• You, the client, first create an account with Website Wrench. This includes information needed for making changes to your website and for us to receive payment for our services. There is no charge to create the account.
• Next you submit a Service Request describing exactly what you want done to your website. We will give you a quote of what the cost total cost will be and when you can expect the work to be completed. The cost of the work done is based on the type of change/s being made to your website. Your payment information we have on file will be charged after the work is completed and you have had time to review the changes.
• There is no monthly minimum or maximum. You only pay for the work that is done to your website.
• Turn around time is within 3 business days.
Types of Service Provided:
• Minor Repairs: Changes to current items, such as modifying or replacing text, keywords, links, photos, images, spelling, descriptions, titles, products, dates, etc.
• Tune Ups: Adding or removing code that is already there, such as adding text, photos, images, code, menu items, updating a design, etc.
• Major Repairs: Updating design, making website mobile friendly, integrating email, adding animation elements, repairing errors, etc.
• Major Overhauls: Adding a blog, improving page loading, installing E-Commerce platform, converting to different programming language, pop-up menus, slide shows, new page, new template, shopping cart, gateway, changing format, etc.
Urgent and/or Emergency Service:
If you need the work to be done in 2 days or less, Website Wrench will make the changes within 24 hours. For this service, the cost for work done will be doubled.
For Major Overhauls, Website Wrench will give you a quote and expected time of completion. Once you have approved the quote, work will be done. When completed, you will have the opportunity to review the changes. Once work is approved, you will be charged for the work done and then the changes will "go live".
You are responsible for providing accurate information to Website Wrench for the work you want done. All work you want done must be submitted online as a Service Request. Website Wrench will only be responsible for errors made by Website Wrench technicians.
Text and Pictures:
You are responsible for providing all text, pictures, logos, video, music, and etc.
• Payments must be made by credit card.
• A fee of $25.00 will be charged for declined credit card charges.
Termination of Plan:
• There is no termination fee and there is no on-going contract.
• If you decide to cancel a Service Request but work has been done, you will be charged for the work done.
Hours of Operation:
• Website Wrench does not work on Sundays. Therefore Sundays are not included when calculating turn around time or "within 24 hours".
• Days of operation: Monday through Saturday.
• Time: Website Wrench is located in the Pacific Time Zone (California)
• In order to provide timely service to our clients, Website Wrench will work whatever hours it takes to get the job done. At the same time, we cannot guarantee that we will respond to emails or phone calls in the middle of the night.
• You will provide any information that Website Wrench needs to access your website so that changes can be made.
• You must submit Service Request clearly and accurately.
• You will work with Website Wrench technicians regarding other information and documentation that may be necessary to complete the Service Request.
• If third party approval is needed, you must get the approval.
• If, after Website Wrench technicians have completed the work as you requested, you do not like what was done or you change your mind, you will still be charged for work completed.
Limitations of liability:
• By using our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Website Wrench from any loss, claim, liability, expense, and damage resulting from or related to your account or use of any of Website Wrench services.
• You agree that the use of our services is at your own risk. Website Wrench will make every effort to make the changes/additions exactly as you direct and when appropriate, you will be given the opportunity to approve changes before they go "live" online. The services provided by Website Wrench are on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Website Wrench expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied.
• No advice, suggestions, or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Website Wrench or its employees shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms of Service.
• Website Wrench reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at our sole discretion without notice. Your access to all or part of our services may be denied without notice if Website Wrench believes that any of the Terms of Service have been violated.
• By signing on to our services, you accept legal responsibility for the use of the services. If you are not at least 18 years of age, you must have your parent's or legal guardian's permission before using our services.
• If you disagree or are not satisfied with these Terms of Service, please discontinue the use of Website Wrench services.
• Website Wrench will not be liable for any loss of profits, income or anticipated savings; loss or corruption of any data, database or software; reputational damage or damage to goodwill, loss of any commercial opportunity, or indirect, special or consequential loss or damage.
• Neither party will be held liable for any failure to perform as a result of a Force Majeure Event. The affected party will notify the other party that such an event has occurred and will explain what could not be done as a result of the event.
Law and jurisdiction:
• Website Wrench services must not be used for any unlawful purpose. Any use of our services which violate any local, state, federal, or international laws applicable to your website is strictly prohibited.
• Website Wrench will not service Websites containing any illegal content or subject matter.
Changes to Terms of Service:
These Terms of Service may be changed from time to time. These changes will be posted on our website at http://www.website-wrench.com/tos. You should consult our Terms of Service on a regular basis.
Copyrights and Trademarks:
• All content contained in this website is copyright protected, and is intended for your general use and information.
• Unless permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, the content of this website may not be reproduced, reused, adapted or redistributed without permission from Website Wrench.
• Website Wrench is in the process of registering Website Wrench with logo as a trademark. Use of this trademark is restricted and Website Wrench reserves its legal rights under the US Trademark Laws.
• All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us by writing Website Wrench, 1893 E. Cherry Lane, Reedley, California 93654 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.